[TYPO3] newbi: multi-lang content

a owen aowen at swissonline.ch
Fri Feb 2 23:19:24 CET 2007

Hi François or anyone else that helps,

Thanks for the tip, I can now display the first content and the language
never changes. It seams, that only the first CAO-Objet gets replaced
(tried changing them around).

my language is changed in a other basis template and works for the other
elements on the page. what i did notice, is that the id (source) of the
content-elements for each language. maybe that affects it.

here's my template setup field:

# Main TEMPLATE cObject for the BODY
temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    # Feeding the content from the Auto-parser to the TEMPLATE cObject:
  template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    # Select only the content between the <body>-tags
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

    # Substitute the ###content### subpart with some example content:
  subparts.content < styles.content.get

  subparts.headerLinks = PHP_SCRIPT
  subparts.headerLinks.file = fileadmin/php/sprachmenu.php

  subparts.menu = PHP_SCRIPT
  subparts.menu.file = fileadmin/php/menu.php

  subparts.discTxt = COA
  subparts.discTxt {
   10 = RECORDS
   10 {