[TYPO3] adding external link to alternative page language

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Fri Feb 2 13:13:14 CET 2007

Is there any way to add an external link to an alternative page language?

I have tried using the altern_lang_page_link extension but it seems to break my
frontend localisation (not good!)

Adding a new alternative language page doesn't give me the option to add a
jumpto URL.

Is there any other way of doing this or is it a bug in the system (using Typo3 v 4.0.2)

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated!

Sara

--

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.

Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/