[TYPO3] kickstarter projectfile

Sander van Gelderen mail at NOSPsandervangelderen.nl
Fri Feb 2 12:59:21 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov schreef:
> Sander van Gelderen wrote:
>> I have been asked to make some changes to an extension of which I am
>> not the author.
>>
>> I would like to be able to use the kickstarter for this.
>
> No way...
>
>> - Which file(s) does the kickstarter use when you edit an extension?
>
> There is a good phrase in the kickstarter: "Remember, this is a
> *kickstarter* - NOT AN editor!"

Hi Dmitry,

thx for you reply. I am aware of the kickstarter's purpose and have used
it with success.

Now I am trying to add some fields to the application as well as change
ordering etc. Changing the db structure.

Am I condemned to editing all the biolerplate by hand? If so I think I
will choose to start over fresh with this.

thx,

Sander