[TYPO3] Tidy up page source

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 2 11:43:37 CET 2007

You can turn off the comments using page.config.disablePrefixComment=1

Regarding anchors - you could possibly rewrite large amounts of the
typoscript to not use numbers but something else, although I don't know
what you would use. But regarding not putting them in unless they were
linked to - well that would be hard to do I think and also be overly
taxing on the page generation (why have it do all kinds of php to check
if each content item is linked to anywhere if it doesn't need to). But I
guess the greater question is why - its not like they add huge amounts
to the page weight.

Just my 2cents