[TYPO3] Possible Typo3 Bug in mailform

atul atul at srijan.in
Fri Feb 2 08:23:18 CET 2007

Hello all

I got already a problem by which I could despair. I try to create/edit a mailform which should send the form result to the local mailserver. But the sender address IS ALWAYS apache at xxxxxxxx.ch. I can do whatever I want nothing helps to change that. I tried the following:

Tried settings in the mail form configuration:

-   Email: | *email=input,40 |
-   from_mail=hidden | .....

hi
you can try this

Email : | *from_email=input,20,50 |  | EMAIL

 From field can be changes but problem is changing the return path.
it is also some sort of anonymous.