[TYPO3] sr_feuser register problem

a owen aowen at swissonline.ch
Thu Feb 1 18:40:24 CET 2007

Hi

I've discovered, that the edit-page also doesn't work. i've put all the
settings in the constant-field of my template and checked if they are
displayed in the object-browser, they are.

what i did notice is that i've got a birthday and secound language field
which is in my template but i dont think that its in the database. how
can i create database fields, with phpmyadmin or should i use typo3?

login works and in edit profile the fields are displayed but i can't
make any changes.

thanks for help