[TYPO3] tt_news record in non-default language

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Thu Feb 1 17:07:04 CET 2007

> When I set Hide in default language, on web page other languages does
> not display (in BE they are "not hidden").

Try to put this in template setup:
config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback;0

Also, do you have config.sys_language_uid set correctly?

> I must create new localized versions or it can be possible to copy
> localized versions too?

You can copy default version + other language versions via TYPO3
clipboard all at once. However, I think they will lose the realtion. You
can easily reset the reation though.

> And when I move default version, localized versions moves with it?

I think they do, if you put default version + other language versions
into the TYPO3 clipboard together.
I am not sure what happens if you move only the default version.
Try it. :)

Tomas Mrozek