[TYPO3] RealURL's are not generated on the fly

Svend Erik Volsgaard sv at es.aau.dk
Thu Feb 1 14:12:38 CET 2007

Hi!

I am using RealURL on a site and I am not able to figure out when the
RealURL entry are made.
I try to access a page several times and TYPO3 complain that the page
doesn't exist. But suddenly it works. What is triggering the generation
of RealURL?

Another problem is that I have many pages with the same name located
different places in the site. If I clear RealURL cache it sometimes
generate them wrong so I get a wrong page but with the right name :-(

--
Mvh Svend Erik Volsgaard
KOM dataværksted