[TYPO3] changing font with search content

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP simon at rundell.org.uk
Thu Feb 1 11:22:58 CET 2007

I'd do it in CSS: define a class

input{
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, "Trebuchet MS";
	font-size: 10px;
	font-weight: normal;
	color: #999999;
}

Would change the style of all input boxes

However, designing a custom class can enable you to be a bit more specfic

input.formFieldWhite {
	border: #FFFFFF;
	background: #FFFFFF;
}

<input type="text" class="formFieldWhite" id="blankfield">

Would give me an invisible text box (on a white page)

Hope this helps.

Fr. Simon Rundell SCP
Parish of S. Thomas the Apostle, Elson
The Vicarage,  21 Elson Road, Gosport,  Hants, PO12 4BL

Tel: 02392 582824 / 07976 802123
Email: simon at rundell.org.uk
Web: www.saintthomaselson.org.uk