[TYPO3] changing font with search content

David Banning david at skytracker.ca
Thu Feb 1 01:45:53 CET 2007

I am attempting to change the font within the standard content search form;

I posted the code sections below.

I can easily wrap the text -description- of the field, but I cannot change
the font in the input field itself. That field is created with the html;

<input type="text" name="sword" size="14" value="" />

and while I can wrap that, it will do no good - I have to change the
font inside the input tag. How might I do that? I have no idea where the
input tag is created.

the page in question is at;

http://www.smartstage.com/index.php?id=606

I would like to change the font in the boxes to the right of
"searchword:" and "search in:"

styles.content.searchform < styles.content.mailform
styles.content.searchform {
  goodMess = {$styles.content.searchform.goodMess}
  redirect >
  recipient >
  data >
  dataArray {
    10.label = Searchword:
    10.type = sword=input
    20.label = Search in:
    20.type = scols=select
    20.valueArray {
      10.label = Headers and keywords
      10.value = pages.title-subtitle-keywords-description:tt_content.header
      20.label = Pagecontent
      20.value = tt_content.header-bodytext-imagecaption
    }
    30.type = stype=hidden
    30.value = L0
    40.type = submit=submit
    40.value = Search now!
  }
  type.field = pages
  type.listNum = 0
  locationData = HTTP_POST_VARS
  no_cache = 1
}

and

tt_content.search = COA
tt_content.search {
  10 = < lib.stdheader
  20 < styles.content.searchresult
  30 < styles.content.searchform

  30.stdWrap.editIcons = tt_content: pages
  30.stdWrap.editIcons.iconTitle=Edit search element
}