[TYPO3] How to avoid frontpage duplicate? (when using CoolURI)

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sat Dec 29 14:47:05 CET 2007

Hi Morten,

Checking 'Is root of website' in the page properties of your 'Frontpage'
will do the trick but it is a bit of a hack, you might want to check
this doesn't have any unwanted side effects.

Then simply use a ModRewrite rule to do a permanent redirect:

RewriteRule frontpage\.html / [R=301,L]

Best regards,

Oliver

--