[TYPO3] Commenting system: see all comments?

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Fri Dec 28 17:16:58 CET 2007

Hello list,
Hello Dmitry Dulepov!

I've been trying out the new commenting extension (comments), which looks
very interesting. Thanx Dmitry for this very nice work! You've created a
very usefull and long awaited functionality.
I'll be using it mainly for the tt_news system though it's great that now
I can have comments on other records and even pages too.

I only have one problem: it would be very nice if I can have a page where
I can show ALL (recent) comments. At least the comments on my tt_news
records.
If visitors come on my site and want to read the latest comments they
want to have such a page and not be forced to check all articles one by
one.

Does anyone know whether it's possible to do this? Having created such a
page, with the comments plugin in LIST mode and pointing to the correct
starting point, I only have a blank page, no comments.

Thanx for any advice
Best whishes to you all for 2008!

Greetings from Belgium,
Frank Sonck