[TYPO3] Cool URI & Multi Domain (Different Sites) in one Typo3 installation

Florian Schupp | FORMER 03 GmbH florian.schupp at former03.de
Fri Dec 28 11:10:38 CET 2007

Hi there,

we are planning to set up a second pagetree under a second domain in one
typo3 installation in order to use one extension in both pagetrees (i.e.
under both domains). Basically the both sites are the same with one
shared product database.

I know, that the URL in Cooluri by default is generated from lets say
title or alias. The question: Is ist possible to have the same URI-Part
(e.g. /products )under two different Domains pointing to two different
pages?

Is this possible?
 >> domain1.com/products >> index.php?id=1
 >> domain2.org/products >> index.php?id=10