[TYPO3] Extension key "de_phpot" was NOT loaded(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 26 16:00:49 CET 2007

Hi,

> But I can't find the extension in the repository :(

Indeed the extension seems absent at the moment, but I'm sure I saw
it in the past. This kind of situation seems to happen every now and
then: someone can't find an extension and then it's back again later.
There are some bugs in the TER (which are very difficult to pinpoint).

I guess your best bet for the moment is to find which extension
requires de_phpot and uninstall it.

HTH

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements