[TYPO3] Call for problems: MySQL 5 in TYPO3

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Dec 24 18:36:46 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

> I make myself a new server. It is going to use MySQL 5. I remember
> that TYPO3 have problems with MySQL 5. If you experienced any, tell
> me about them in this thread (preferable in "dev" list!) and I will
> try to fix them until release of 4.2.

We have about 10 sites in production with MySQL 5 and various
versions of TYPO3 (4.0.x and 4.1.x) and have never had any problems.

Merry Christmas!

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements