[TYPO3] Call for problems: MySQL 5 in TYPO3

Osipov Dan dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Dec 24 17:37:35 CET 2007

Dmitry,

We have to run MySQL 5 in the compatible mode, otherwise typo3 doesn't work. I've tested it with the following query:
SET SESSION sql_mode='MYSQL4'
And since the server is only used for Typo3 at the moment, I've made the following addition to my.ini:
sql_mode='MYSQL4'

We're using a windows server. Not sure if it has something to do with this.
Let me know if you have any questions
Dan