[TYPO3] RealURL issues

Denis Shapovalov denok at ya.ru
Sun Dec 23 22:37:23 CET 2007

>>> Do not try, look in docs (TSRef, CONFIG section) for correct format.

Thanks for help, i guess one can say that we need a manual for typo3 docs :)

i login via http://domain/typo3/typo3/, already figured out this.

But, hey, RealURL is now working! And, i didn't change anything.
I guess my problem was somehow connected with caching. But i really wnat to know the reason.

Anyway now i'm going to configure RealURL to show page names instead of numbers,
already inserted some sample from docs, but it didn't work...

This things are covered in docs, so i guess, i shouldn't ask here, but any suggestions are welcome :)

The other thing i want to ask is:

Home page differs from other pages (not much, but in header and some layout) so i have 2 templates (TempaVoila) one assigned to the root page, the other to one of the subpages (is it wrong?), feel that lack i knowledge, but why should i insert RealURL enable-statements 2 times

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://mydomain.de/typo3/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

in each template?

Hope you can suggest me a way through docs (i feel lack of tutorials and howtoes) or even some solutions.

Greetings,
Denis