[TYPO3] RealURL: Change "View page" in backend to not open using id=...

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat Dec 22 12:37:57 CET 2007

OK, Tapio,

for me this problem is reproducable in 100% of all requests.
I seems to have understood the difference between BE and FE, but you don't
seems to know a solution which is no problem for me here. ;-)

Couldn't a possible solution be to disable caching if a page is called from
the backend?

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1198310439.22441.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...