[TYPO3] Clear cache for Filelinks

Reyes Cuerva, Zandro zandro.reyescuerva at pelco.com
Fri Dec 21 22:37:41 CET 2007

I just inherited a Typo3 site and have only been managing it for about 5
weeks. So please bear with me if this is a simple question.

I have set up a FE user upload page (using fileupload plugin) and am
displaying the uploaded files on another page using Filelinks.

My question is: Is it possible to set the FE cache (at least for the
Filelinks page) to auto refresh everytime a new file is uploaded? Do I
need an extension to do this?

I don't want to have to go in the BE and clear cache everytime a new
file is uploaded.

Thanks,

Zandro

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this transmission is legally
privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entities named above. This email and any files
transmitted with it are the property of Pelco. If the reader of
you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone call to +1-559-292-1981 or forward the e-mail to
administrator at pelco.com and then permanently delete the e-mail and
destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any
attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.