[TYPO3] Direct Mail Extension - No template file found

Sander van Gelderen mail at sandervangelderen.nl
Fri Dec 21 13:57:08 CET 2007

Sean Gonsman wrote:
> If I try to edit the value in the Typoscript Object Browser, it tells me:
>
> EDIT:
> You cannot edit properties and values, if there's no current template.
>
> What does this mean?
Just switch to the info/modify view, there you will see what the problem
is; "There was no template on this page!" So go to a page that does have
a template (the root page will definitly have one)
   Is there another way to edit the value or do we have
> some other issue that needs to be resolved?
the info/modify view is your answer.

You need to read up on some Typo3 basics:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_ts/4.1.0/view/