[TYPO3] How to display category in tt_news ?

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:05:53 CET 2007

You need to specify a "general record storage page" on the page properties
of any pages where you have your news plugin.

Then when you add categories, they all go on your general record storage
page.Also make sure your general record storage page is not hidden - make
it type sysfolder instead if you don't want it accessible from the
frontend.

In your template, Constant Editor, properties for PLUGIN.TT_NEWS, near the
top is "show related news by category" for SINGLE view. Is that what you
were after?

-James