[TYPO3] Direct Mail Extension - No template file found

Sean Gonsman sean at abovemedia.com
Wed Dec 19 19:53:01 CET 2007

I had the direct mail extension working fine and also the direct mail
subscription extension for people to signup.  We had a bit of a problem with
file permission so we had the web host install suPHP.  Now, the plugin does
not seem work, but I am not sure if it is a file permission error or
something else (because I just noticed the problem and the upgrade was done
some time ago).  When I try to load the page I get this error:

No template file found:
{$plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription.file.templateFile}

When I check the typoscript object browser for this data I see that it has a
value of:
typo3conf/ext/direct_mail_subscription/pi/fe_admin_dmailsubscrip.tmpl

If I login to the server, I can see this file and I set the permissions to
777 just in case.

Can anyone please help me?

-Sean

--