[TYPO3] UTF-8 and STATIC_LANGUAGES/sr_language/menu

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Dec 19 14:01:13 CET 2007

Please don't post the same message with two different subjects.

One possible problem is that you follow instructions on http://www.typo3-media.com/blog/article/utf8-and-typo3-updated.html
On the section 'Change Charset in an existing project'
It instructs you to RECODE your SQL dump, this is NOT needed for
resent versions of MySQL dump
because it already dumps in UTF-8 by default.

On the question :
First, where is this table and why doesn't it get dumped when I do a
"mysqldump"?

You need to ask the MySQL folks, it should get dumped, the
question could also be 'Why didn't it restore... so check your dump and
see if the tables are in there'. I truely hope all tables and data
is in the dump.

Ries