[TYPO3] Hiding Frontend User And Groups for different webpages

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Dec 19 12:19:05 CET 2007

Hi Michael,
I'm not quite sure if this does what you want, but if you have many
sites in one installation you can put different fe users and groups in
different sysfolders and refer to the appropriate folder by the site's
template constant styles.content.loginform.pid. But actually I've never
tried if this affects also the groups one can see in access-field, one
would of course suppose so..
- Katja