[TYPO3] Configure BE users to create advanced pages only

Andreas Balzer typo3 at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Dec 19 09:59:45 CET 2007

Hi,
Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Set initial valuwe for this field using TSConfig. Check TSConfig
> document on how to set default values for form fields.

thanks so far :) According to the manual it's TCEFORM.pages that has to
be changed somehow. Unluckily it is not stated how to change the order
or how to set a new default value. TCEFORM.pages.default = 1 didn't work
but somehow I doesn't expect it to ;)

How do I change this standard value or how to change the order?

Greetings,
Andreas