[TYPO3] upgrade to 4.1.5 issues

Thomas Bolioli tpblists at terranovum.com
Tue Dec 18 21:49:16 CET 2007

Bernd Wilke wrote:
> Thomas Bolioli schrieb:
>
>> Thanks for the help. Is there a way to run that compare and update from
>> the command line or from within mysql?
>> Tom
>>

> you may start the install-tool directly without BE:
>
> http://www.yourdomain.com/typo3/install/
>

> Bernd

Getting access to the db analyzer through the install tool is the thing
that I am having issues with. I need a way through a cmdline util or
some other way to run that compare and update. Or some friggn' clue as
to why the install tool does not even register an access to the analyzer
or the cleanup util when you click on the link. No error, no access in
the logs, just a hang.
Tom