[TYPO3] localconf overwrite mystery

NComenduley at firstambank.com NComenduley at firstambank.com
Tue Dec 18 20:01:03 CET 2007

I am using TYPO3 3.5.0 (learning mode), and I've come across an odd
situation.

There is a routine that is literally updating localconf.php depending on
(presumably) which database connection was successful (we have 2 redundant
dbs).  In my case, the rewrite or update occurs while I'm in Typo3, after
selecting a page and clicking on the list view to get stats. The person
who set this up is no longer around, so I'm pretty much left with a lot of
detective work.

What should I be really looking for?  I've been digging around extensions
and modules, but so far have not run across any likely suspects.