[TYPO3] tc directmail no mass send

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Dec 18 15:36:57 CET 2007

Hi Alex,
And thank you for your response - as it happens I do have the mwimagemap
extension in this installation, but now I tried another same
virtualserver's site without this mwimagemap extension and the problem
was there also. So maybe it's the server after all. They say though
everything works ok.
- Katja