[TYPO3] tc directmail no mass send

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Dec 18 12:44:19 CET 2007

Hi all,

I have used tc_directmail successfully (great extension:) - but now I
have a problem with it.

Everything looks alright in BE, testmails get sent and cronjobs are
defined (as so many times before). But anyway the mass send doesn't work
now in this one installation. My server administrator answered me that
running the commands in cronjobs give the following error:

PHP Fatal error:  Class t3lib_tsfebeuserauth:  Cannot inherit from
undefined class t3lib_beuserauth in
/home/typo3_src-4.1.2/t3lib/class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php on line 104

- Katja