[TYPO3] anti-spam measures: converting mailto links into links to a contact form

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Tue Dec 18 12:03:02 CET 2007

Bernd Wilke schrieb:
> I think if you want it completly automatically you have to change
> TYPO3-core in a very heavy way.
> collecting emails from content and build an own table for this
> 'translation', then, on sending mail, you have to search in these
> records for the email.

I think it is not very difficult! Just a parsefunc to get all addresses,
build a small table with the emailadr and the uid and instead of the
emailadr you set the link to a given page.

The link contains the uid, the chash, maybe a kind of securitykey and
then you build the form and just before sending, you make the lookup in
the own table.

Georg