[TYPO3] Huge rendering bugs: Very strange behavior with typo3 4.x

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Tue Dec 18 09:32:44 CET 2007

The ohter idea is that with my language setup something could be wrong:
(I use TemplaVoila!)

SETTINGS:
-------------
# Localization: [Start]
config {
  linkVars = L
  sys_language_mode = content_fallback
  sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
  sys_language_uid = 0
  language = de
  locale_all = de_DE.utf-8
  uniqueLinkVars = 1
}

}
[globalVar = GP:L=2]
config {
  sys_language_uid = 2
  language = en
}
[global]
## Localization [End]

## Language Selector Menu [Start]
lib.langMenu = HMENU
lib.langMenu {
  special = language
  special.value = 0,2
  special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0

  1 = GMENU
  1.NO {
     5 = IMAGE
     5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_N.gif  || fileadmin/flags/./GB_N.gif
     XY = [5.w], [5.h]
     transparentBackground = 1
  }

  1.ACT < lib.langMenu.1.NO
  1.ACT=1
  1.ACT.5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_A.gif  || fileadmin/flags/./GB_A.gif
  1.ACT.transparentBackground = 1

  1.USERDEF1 < lib.langMenu.1.NO
  1.USERDEF1=1
  1.USERDEF1.5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_G.gif  ||
fileadmin/flags/./GB_G.gif
  1.USERDEF1.noLink = 1
  1.USERDEF1.transparentBackground = 1
  1.USERDEF2 < lib.langMenu.1.USERDEF1