[TYPO3] Hiding Frontend User And Groups for different webpages

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Tue Dec 18 09:29:30 CET 2007

The ohter idea is that with my language setup something could be wrong:
(I use TemplaVoila!)

SETTINGS:
-------------
# Localization: [Start]
 config {
   linkVars = L
   sys_language_mode = content_fallback
   sys_language_overlay = hideNonTranslated
   sys_language_uid = 0
   language = de
   locale_all = de_DE.utf-8
   uniqueLinkVars = 1
 }

 }
 [globalVar = GP:L=2]
 config {
   sys_language_uid = 2
   language = en
 }
[global]
## Localization [End]

## Language Selector Menu [Start]
lib.langMenu = HMENU
lib.langMenu {
   special = language
   special.value = 0,2
   special.normalWhenNoLanguage = 0

   1 = GMENU
   1.NO {
      5 = IMAGE
      5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_N.gif  || fileadmin/flags/./GB_N.gif
      XY = [5.w], [5.h]
      transparentBackground = 1
   }

   1.ACT < lib.langMenu.1.NO
   1.ACT=1
   1.ACT.5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_A.gif  || fileadmin/flags/./GB_A.gif
   1.ACT.transparentBackground = 1

   1.USERDEF1 < lib.langMenu.1.NO
   1.USERDEF1=1
   1.USERDEF1.5.file = fileadmin/flags/./AT_G.gif  ||
fileadmin/flags/./GB_G.gif
   1.USERDEF1.noLink = 1
   1.USERDEF1.transparentBackground = 1
   1.USERDEF2 < lib.langMenu.1.USERDEF1