[TYPO3] Is there a spam protection within tt_news?

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Mon Dec 17 22:13:20 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Balzer wrote on 17.12.2007 21:46:

> Patrick Rodacker schrieb:
>
>> ok, but in which view of the plugin (LATEST, LIST, SINGLE, ...) and in
>> what field did you insert your email (author, subtitle, text, ...)?
>> Is it an email link or just a plain email address that you've inserted?
>
> The email is specified as an email link through RTE.

well, I was able to reproduce your experience, but only in one special
circumstance:

- setup spam protection as usual in one of you ts templates
- insert a new tt_news entry and fill in _NO_ subtitle but a email link
in the text field
- the news item will take the content from the text field and use it as
subtitle, thus at excactly this point the email link would be displayed
as plain text only and without any RTE formatting

Is this what's happening at your system as well?

Regs
Patrick