[TYPO3] comments plugin - go to first page after submission

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Dec 17 16:21:31 CET 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] skrev:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>>> I got the comments plugin working, but I would like to redirect the
>>> users to the first page after submitting a comment.
>>>
>>> Is that possible?
>>
>> It goes back to the same page (TYPO3 page and comments page) where it
>> was. Do you want it to go to first page of the site or first page with
>> comments?
>>
> Hi
>
> First of all, I modified the plugin code a bit, so latest comment is
> shown first.
>
> And I want to show latest comments after submitting a comment.
>
> Hope it makes sence
>
> /BB

I have tried to edit line 611 from:
'additionalParams' => '&no_cache=1&' . $this->prefixId . '[page]=' . (intval($info['t']/$rpp) + (($info['t'] % $rpp) ? 1 : 0)),
'additionalParams' => '&no_cache=1',

but then I get this error:

Fatal error: Class 't3lib_BEfunc' not found in D:\Domains\3u1997.dk\t3lib\class.t3lib_refindex.php on line 127

/BB