[TYPO3] anti-spam measures: converting mailto links into links to a contact form

James Knuckey james.faction at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:30:41 CET 2007

Doesn't that make it impossible to send mail for a javascript-not-enabled
user? I know, that's pretty rare these days... I'm also a bit concerned
that most of the search hits I get for config.spamProtectEmailAddresses
are from the bugtracker...

I just thought a contact form would be an elegant solution - except I'm
having trouble getting it to work.

I'm not refusing anything though. :)