[TYPO3] Extension [comments] bug?

Erich Schreiber nospam at to.me
Mon Dec 17 11:07:20 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

I've got the following bug reports from our users which see sometimes
a 'fatal error' when posting a comment.

The error is seen regularily but not allways in Firefox on Linux and
Windows. I can confirm it with Firefox 2.0.0.11 on WinXP SP2. It's
perhaps correlated with the history of the browser window, as when
trying several times it might vanish. Also when already logged into
the BEin an other tab of the browser, I do not see it. Anyway, in
spite of the error the comment is written to the DB, but it is shown
only on the next access to the page.

Here's an example. The domain is replaced with 'xxxxx'.

http://xxxxx.com/index.php?id=78&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=8&tx_ttnews[backPid]=76&no_cache=1
Fatal error: Class 't3lib_BEfunc' not found in
/home/xxxxx/typo3_src-4.1.3/t3lib/class.t3lib_refindex.php on line 127

I've also got reports that this error is seen in IE 7.0, but I cannot
confirm this.

Our news system in in a member's section of the site. One needs to
login via the frontend to see it.

Any clues or ideas?

Regards,

Erich