[TYPO3] Dynamically choose the right template using TEMPLATE COA IF - HOW TO

Karol Martinka kmartinka at accalio.com
Sun Dec 16 20:18:41 CET 2007

Hello,

I have this code, which works, except that I'm unable to process the template on the end at all :)) (below the line temp.mainTemplate { - the code is skipped) - Btw. I think the problem might be the association - highlighted in RED. But how to repair it, please? I don't want to duplicate my code..

temp.mainTemplateProc = COA
temp.mainTemplateProc {
10 = COA
  10 {
    if.isTrue.numRows < styles.content.getRight
    10 = TEMPLATE
    10 {
      template = FILE
      template.file = fileadmin/templates/textual-template.html
      relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/
    }
  }
  20 = COA
  20 {
    if.isFalse.numRows < styles.content.getRight
    10 = TEMPLATE
    10 {
      template = FILE
      template.file = fileadmin/templates/textual-template_noRight.html
      relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/
    }
  }
}

temp.mainTemplate=TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate < temp.mainTemplateProc

temp.mainTemplate {

 workOnSubpart=BODY_CONTENT
 subparts.MENU_ITEMS < lib.menu
 .