[TYPO3] CONTENT - remove all CSS styles inside

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Dec 16 02:20:38 CET 2007

Hi Karol

To make your CSS dynamic you could use one of the following extensions:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/rf_dynamiccss/
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/af_dynamiccss/

With those you can put "variables/placeholders" into CSS and they get
replaced by Values you out into TS of a page.

You could also try the t3s extensions/packages as you can edit he CSS files
here from within TYPO3

Andi