[TYPO3] Versioning works only in adminitrator BE user mode

Laurent Signorini lsignorini at ariane-ingenierie.fr
Sat Dec 15 18:54:49 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Laurent Signorini wrote:
>> Any configuration option is necessary to activate this possibility ?
>
> Take a look in BE group record. There are different options that enable
> functionality.

I found in the class tx_version_cm1
(typo3/sysext/vesrion/class.tx_version_cm1.php) this line :
if (!$backRef->cmLevel && $uid>0 &&
$BE_USER->check('modules','txversionM1'))	{
which is the condition to make appear the Versioning option in the page
clikmenu.

But what and where is this module : txversionM1 ?

I found the module web_txversionM1 but not txversionM1

If i simply update (add txversionM1 in the list of allowed module) the
field groupMods in the be_groups table, then the versioning option
appears in the page clickmenu.

Unfortunately, when i create a new page version i get the following error :
The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!
(Broken rootline)
when i try to preview this page

any help or explaination will be welcome

Laurent