[TYPO3] CONTENT - remove all CSS styles inside

Karol Martinka kmartinka at accalio.com
Sat Dec 15 16:20:40 CET 2007

Hi!

thanks! But let me ask a question about "best practice"..

Should I write to my page template a code like this ?? :

tt_content.image.20 = USER
tt_content.image.20 {
 layout = CASE
 layout {
  # above-right
  1 = TEXT
 .
 .
 .

Or is there any "better" way, how to configure the default styles, please? I mean, I would like to set my specific styles for basic layout formatting instead of using the default ones..

Thanks in advance!!
Karol