[TYPO3] anchor tags

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sat Dec 15 14:28:42 CET 2007

Hi Joey ... thanks for that wonderfully detailed response.

> So could you please clarify som things?

I am going to be offline for a few days, so I wont have time to try your
suggestions out for a couple of days, but just for your clarification...

> So what exactly do you want to do?
> As far as I understood you want to generate some links to enable people to
> jump to different sections of the same page.
> If this is what you want to do, the bug seems to be in the whole approach.

Yes you are correct... I just want simple anchor links that will dynamically
generate on every page, linking to common anchors.

As for the approach ... Im just going on the starting hints others have been
kind enough to suggest.

>But on the other hand there is one question:
>Why do you need the pid of the items selected at all?
>The select part of your CONTENT element only uses "this" as a pidInList, so
>the items can't have any other pid than the current page.
>Since the id of the current page is always available when rendering records
>for this page, you don't need to take it from your CONTENT element.

At first read, and without going back to my ts template, I am afraid I am
not overly clear on what you mean here... "the select part of your CONTENT
element only uses "this" as a pidInList" ... but yes, I would have thought
that the pid was available when rendering records.

If my approach makes no sense to you :) don't worry ... I cant make heads
nor tails of it either :)

Cate