[TYPO3] veguestbook - userinfo is not saved

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Dec 14 20:07:47 CET 2007

Hi!

Brian Bendtsen wrote:
> Thanks, is the import messages from veguestbook done?

I have experimental extension. It was not public till now because not tested for all possible cases. But I put it to TER as "experimental" (may takes some hours to appear). Name is "ve_guestbook to comments" and extension key is "vegb2cmnt".

It will create a comments entry for each ve_guestbook entry.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team