[TYPO3] coding typolinks, was RE: Complicated documentation? No reference guide? Doyouknow any good documentation?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 15:07:19 CET 2007

Cate & Peter wrote:

<snip>

> I am actually looking for typolinks to use with anchor text, and all mapped
> in TV. :) to be used on every page of my site, but dynamically generated of
> course, to produce the appropriate link.

<snip>

You need to debug what you've already got--both of the two TS samples I
posted to your thread on the subject were samples taken more or less
directly from live sites where they do exactly what you're attempting to
do. If they don't work, then it's likely something is messed up in such
a way that any other samples you come across won't work either.

Christopher Torgalson / bedlamhotel at gmail.com