[TYPO3] Complicated documentation? No reference guide? Do youknow any good documentation?

Karol Martinka kmartinka at accalio.com
Fri Dec 14 12:58:13 CET 2007

Try THIS :

subparts.FOOTER_TEXT23 = TEXT
subparts.FOOTER_TEXT23 {
 typolink.parameter={$konstanty.contactID}
 wrap = {$konstanty.footertext2} | {$konstanty.footertext3}

Explanation :

 {$konstanty.contactID} - the ID of the page you would like to link to ..
(you can replace it by ID number.. I've used constant )

The wrap is in order to create a text, which is stored in constant. I use
constants, because I do have several language-based templates and there are
the constants stored..

So the result would look like :

Please go to the page <PAGE> for more information ..

<PAGE> - will be replaced by Typolink (the name of the provided ID)
Please go to the page - it is stored in {$konstanty.footertext2}
for more information ... - it is stored in {$konstanty.footertext3}

You can replace the constants by text of course..

Karol

P.S.: I've discovered that yesterday - after 3 hours of googling !!! No info
in manual's at all! And it's very very easy!

news:mailman.5155.1197632787.14020.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...