[TYPO3] Website with many subsites

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Dec 14 09:20:29 CET 2007

Hi!

I plan a website with typo3, where there is a main site and many subsite. The main site belongs to the owner of the website he will edit the content on it. Registered user could get subsite, those content will edit the user. The whole system is similar than a blog site. User can edit his subsite, the owner of the main site can manage the registered users, and can create for them the subsite.

Does anybody an idea which extension should I take a look that is similar for this task?

Thanks in advance

Gabor Matyi

Minden karácsonyi ajándék egy helyen! Sőt, még az ötletet is mi adjuk!