[TYPO3] anchor tags

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 14 00:19:47 CET 2007

Hi Christopher

> I just tested the TS I sent you to double-check, and it works just as
> intended. The *only* thing that could make that TS fail is if somehow
> there is no value for the 'field:uid' bit--but even then, the thing is
> an ordinary HTML cObject, so you should still see the text--which is
> what it sounds like you're describing.

Isn't that weird. I wonder if I could have something set somewhere that is
interfering with it? I also found that with

> > lib.skipnavigation = CONTENT
> > lib.skipnavigation{
> > table = tx_drwiki_pages
> >   select {
> >     pidInList = this
> >     selectFields = pid, keyword
> >
> >  }
> >   renderObj = TEXT
> >   renderObj {
> >     required=1
> >
> >     # Displays the keyword inside the <li/> tags
> >     value = Skiplink to content
> >
> >     # Inner wrap around individual rows
> >     wrap=<li class="access_links">|</li>
> >
> >     # Wraps the keyword with a link to the correct page
> >     typolink {
> >       # Links to the page that the wiki keyword is found on
> >       parameter.data = field:pid
> >
> >       # Adds the keyword to the query string
> >       additionalParams.wrap = &tx_drwiki_pi1[keyword]=|
> >       additionalParams.data = field:keyword
> >
> >       #add the anchor
> >       section = Content
> >
> >     }
> >   }
> >
> > }

As soon as I disable the additionalParams lines, the whole thing doesn't
work. I get the link text, but no link. So back to what you gave me, with
some tweaking...

#accessibility links

lib.skipnavigation = COA
lib.skipnavigation {
	10 = HTML
	10.value.dataWrap = <li class="access_links"> | </li>
        10.value = Skiplink to content
	10.value.typolink {
				### Create a link to the current page:
				parameter.data = field:uid
				### Link to a specific anchor:
				section = Content
				}

 }

Denis Royer helped out by suggesting

config.baseURL = http://www.deafhub.com
config.prefixLocalAnchors = output

But its not helping.

I did find

20 = TEXT
20.field = title
#20.typolink.parameter.field = uid
20.dataWrap = <span class="menu-left-title"><a
href="index.php?id={field:uid}#{field:title}">|</a></span>
20.fieldRequired = title

(http://kaptao.com/index.php?id=25&L=2&tx_mmforum_pi1[action]=list_post&tx_m
mforum_pi1[tid]=5), but I cant understand why you would need to link with an
a href if it is supposed to be a typolink?

Cate Deans Smith