[TYPO3] RealURL / URL Tool - 404 page

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Thu Dec 13 21:13:39 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have 2 different web servers running Typo3. On the first server,
whenever I try to go to a page that doesn't exist, it correctly
redirects to the page specified by Url Tool. I copied over Typo3 to the
new server and it works correctly. I updated the 404 link to reflect its
location on the new server and now whenever I go to a page that does not
exist, I am getting what I think is a timeout error because it tries to
do something and then about a minute later goes to a blank white page.

I set the 404 page as www.yahoo.com <http://www.yahoo.com/>  as a test
and the same behavior occurred.

Any thoughts?