[TYPO3] Complicated documentation? No reference guide? Do you know any good documentation?

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Dec 13 19:01:34 CET 2007

Hey Guys,

believe it or not... tsref is actually really good (that's a reference
manual!)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/

For samples on how to use typoscript there is a PDF called 'typoscript
by example'
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/0.0.16/view/toc/0/

If you want to use templavoila then this is a good read:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/1.0.1/view/

I don't know about classic templates, sorry...

Ries