[TYPO3] xml feed firts line empty and Firefox crashes

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Dec 13 14:15:23 CET 2007

I think a quicker solution for this guy is fixing it in TYPO3,
I am sure more people would of problems with it, are there?

TYPO3 has fixing bugs on browsers sites already for ages ,
and an example of this is :
   config.doctypeSwitch
Nobody say 'Complain at MS...'.

-----

I don't know the specs of RSS at all, but is an empty line allowed at
the beginning of the file?

However, this might sounds like a specific case, otherwise much more
people would have complained!!!!

@Jeroen, are you using latest versions of tt_news?
and may be you can track down if it's your setup, or that it's really
tt_news generating links incorrectly?

If it's tt_news, then file in a bug report (not at firefox bug track
then :) )

Ries

--
Ries van Twisk