[TYPO3] Best approach to pass a parameter over a website

Karol Martinka kmartinka at accalio.com
Thu Dec 13 12:02:32 CET 2007

Hello,

I'm looking for a way, how to pass a GET parameter between all pages, since
I would like to split the web for different businesses :
1. Individual
2. SME
3. Enterprise

I have several separated news messages in those categories and also, I have
different text blocks based on the category, that I would like to publish
dynamically.

For example, for news, I would like to use something like this :

plugin.tt_news {
 categorySelection = <<< HERE COMES THE GET PARAM value >>>
 categoryMode = 1
 }

How to do that, please? And is there any best-practice for that, please?

Thanks,
Karol